Friday, June 7, 2013

i'm a moobie producer

gnarly: the older I get, the more I understand squidwards anger

gnarly:

the older I get, the more I understand squidwards anger

Photo



Photo













"Please don't lie to me."





"Please don't lie to me."

Photo













me: *not religious*

me: *not religious*
me: oh my god
me: praise the lord
me: thank god
me: oh dear lord
me: jesus christ
me: good god

Photo









Photo



Photo



Photo







andrewpauldost: i want dogs to be allowed at more places and i want children under 6 to not be

andrewpauldost:

i want dogs to be allowed at more places and i want children under 6 to not be

Photo





welcometothesoundofprettyodd: AND SUGAR WE'RE GOING DOWN SWINGING I'LL YOUR BE YOUR NUMBER ONE WITH...

welcometothesoundofprettyodd:

AND SUGAR WE'RE GOING DOWN SWINGING

I'LL YOUR BE YOUR NUMBER ONE WITH A BULLET 

ALUDIGA CORNFLAKES COCKITEN BOOLA 

Buffy the Vampire Slayer + foreshadowing





















Buffy the Vampire Slayer + foreshadowing

Photo









Photo



aseaofquotes: Richard Bach, Illusions



aseaofquotes:

Richard Bach, Illusions

Photo



jadedmushroom: #someone tell lucy that hair doesn't work like...





jadedmushroom:

#someone tell lucy that hair doesn't work like that #Lucy Liu is a Disney princess

cosmic-nine-year-old: once i was at a party and they asked me what my dad did for a living and...

cosmic-nine-year-old:

once i was at a party and they asked me what my dad did for a living and said that he died when i was 12 and of course i hear the collective "aaawww im so sorry"

and then i hear some girl whisper from the back "you're halfway to becoming batman"

AND THAT IS HOW I MET ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS MORAL OF THE STORY IS IF YOU USE BLACK HUMOUR I WILL LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment