Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Anal Daddy

Thank you!

I just want to thank the fans of our blog that ask the great questions..the questions that make my dick hard when I’m replying back recalling a certain day of great anal sex with the wifey.

If you dont know, I use tumblr often to get me ready to fuck the shit out the wifey’s little butthole! And when someone asks a simple question like “Have I ever fucked her asshole so hard she couldn’t sit down?”..it takes me back to the beginning, the starting stages of training her to be a Anal Queen. The glory days of her first anal gapes and creampies.

I want to thank those fans! Today’s anal pounding I’m dedicating to all of you! I’m going to fuck her little butthole so hard and leave the biggest cum load in her ass dripping out for you!..our loyal fans! 

Mmmmmm..some rough anal gaping!



Mmmmmm..some rough anal gaping!

Mentally preparing..

I’m mentally preparing myself to pound the shit out the wifey’s little asshole! Not that I need help to pump myself up for anal sexxx..but I’m mentally preparing myself so I don’t cum early. :D  I’ve been jonesing to kill her butthole since yesterday. We were so busy with everyday life and she had to work yesterday, we didn’t get to have our anal session. :(  

But never fear!..Today is here! I prepared myself by jacking off this morning to a double anal penetration video on XNXX. It diffidently got me in the mode for things to come this morning. :D I’m just waiting patiently for her to wake up and give me the whistle. Then it’s on! Hope your weekend ends as good as mine is! 

I love pulling out a gaping a beautiful little butthole!



I love pulling out a gaping a beautiful little butthole!

I love when a woman spreads her ass while I fuck it!!



I love when a woman spreads her ass while I fuck it!!

Ball play. :)



Ball play. :)

Deep BBC pounding that ass!..Her toes are curled..she's...



Deep BBC pounding that ass!..Her toes are curled..she's feeling it good!

That booty is a beauty all beat up and gaped!



That booty is a beauty all beat up and gaped!

Fat booty anal pounding!!



Fat booty anal pounding!!

Yup!..Daddy likes him a nasty girl!!



Yup!..Daddy likes him a nasty girl!!

Mmmmmm…anal magic!



Mmmmmm…anal magic!

Ass Juice lover.



Ass Juice lover.

Preparing for an anal pounding!

I am soooo looking forward to pounding the wifey’s little butthole this morning! I’ve been craving it all week! I ‘ve already jacked off twice this morning so I don’t cum right away cause I already know I’m gonna pound her HARD and long! Wake up already baby…Daddy’s horny!

Mmmmm..Pounding her ass deep and hard..she's sooo into it...



Mmmmm..Pounding her ass deep and hard..she's sooo into it too!

Dripping with ass juice!



Dripping with ass juice!

Pucker that asshole for Daddy!



Pucker that asshole for Daddy!

Going deep in her beautiful browneye! I love her feet.



Going deep in her beautiful browneye! I love her feet.

She concentrating big time to take on these two cocks! The wifey...



She concentrating big time to take on these two cocks! The wifey makes that same face when I pound her ass hard!

Down to pound! I love fucking the wife like this!



Down to pound! I love fucking the wife like this!

I love being in this point of view!



I love being in this point of view!

1 comment: