Friday, June 7, 2013

Just Another Futa Girl's Blog

Tsukiko's Back!

Tsukiko's Back!:

Tsukiko, the Futa with two cocks is back!

Sunset stroll. Nothing was running through my mind I swear!



Sunset stroll. Nothing was running through my mind I swear!

Just showing off my bikini. And bulge!



Just showing off my bikini. And bulge!

Just catching up on my beauty sleep.



Just catching up on my beauty sleep.

Beside girls do you go out with some handsome looking boys too~?;)

Yeah I've been out with a few guys. But most of them run away once they find out about my extra package!

Go on. Suck it. Get it right down your throat.



Go on. Suck it. Get it right down your throat.

Hey Becki, do you ever wear really tight jeans out just to show off your bulge? x

Most of the time, yes! ;)

Would you post a pic of u up? Or do u prefer not not to?

Look through this blog and you'll see what I look like! ;)

Hey Becki, just wanted to say I think your really sexy. Also what's the dirtiest thing you've done?

Thank you. :)

Hmmm, the dirtiest thing I've ever done. Probably being dominent over my partner. Found that rather, interesting!

Are you really a futa?

I sure am!

Hi Becki first off just want to say that you are very sexy. Out of all of the sex toys your have which one would you play with the most?

Thank you for your comments. :)

I mostly just use my black dildo more than the others. It was the very 1st toy I got!

I think a shot of you fisting yourself, or showing off your feet, hell, even both would be AMAZING! Loving the blog, Becki!

Not gone that far before but I'll see what I can get done.

are futa girls attracted to girls? i've always wondered

I prefer girls. ;)

Meet Tsukiko. The two cocked Futa!

Meet Tsukiko. The two cocked Futa!

Decided to have a nude day. The thought got me kind of, excited!



Decided to have a nude day. The thought got me kind of, excited!

Hi Becki, totally luvin your whole vibe! Last month in a post you said "eat it all up like the slut that you are".... do you like commanding your love making partners? Just curious. For the record I'd lick up every drop you could produce, but that's just me! You so totally ROCK GIRL!!

I do like giving commands but I also love being sub! ;)

Hi again, Becki. Have you ever been curious about the people who watch you? If so, have you ever wanted to ask them anything in particular?

Strangely, no!

Becki what was happening in that last post? who were you talking to?

If you're refering to this post, then it was to a friend about the new Metal Gear game, Metal Gear Rising Revengence.

Eat it all up. Like the good little slut you are!



Eat it all up. Like the good little slut you are!

do u wear panties at home

Sometimes, but I kinda prefer not to wear them when at home! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment