Sunday, June 9, 2013

FEEN 4 FEET

Photo



gracelinroses: Laying in bed after work, I should take off my...



gracelinroses:

Laying in bed after work, I should take off my make up.

 





 

iluv2rub: Sometimes this mixture of loving you, desiring you...



iluv2rub:

Sometimes this mixture of loving you, desiring you and missing you IS maddening! #%^!!!

Photo



Photo



thatonegirl-chae: For the anon so wanted to see the soles of my...



thatonegirl-chae:

For the anon so wanted to see the soles of my feet.

thatonegirl-chae: Late nights



thatonegirl-chae:

Late nights

dirtygvrl: Something different



dirtygvrl:

Something different

Photo





amberfeets: New underthings make me feel cute.









amberfeets:

New underthings make me feel cute.

semellesbelles: Just made a video of me giving my feet some...









semellesbelles:

Just made a video of me giving my feet some pampering. I pedegged them and then applied lotion and rubbed my feet together to keep my soles nice and soft. Send a message if you want to buy the 8 minute long video. It's a cheaper price since it's not a custom. 

sammyerocha:  (Taken with Instagram)



sammyerocha:

 (Taken with Instagram)

Photo



Photo



sweetestsole: Good morning!



sweetestsole:

Good morning!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment