Friday, June 7, 2013

SDBEAR`S NEW BLOG

luisinho76: Nice balls.



luisinho76:

Nice balls.

orsettociccio: nickthegeekbear: Uh. Yes. Damn this is a nice...













orsettociccio:

nickthegeekbear:

Uh. Yes. Damn this is a nice set. I want the video. >.>

Hot!

qualitykill: Promo shot for Big House Chicago…click the picture...



qualitykill:

Promo shot for Big House Chicago…click the picture to head to their Facebook page.

Photo



247master247:  



247master247:

 

wuffinarts: wkdart: Harold Coopowski I'd like to present a...



wuffinarts:

wkdart:

Harold Coopowski

I'd like to present a fucking sexy drawing done by my mate.

chillycub: Tokin' and Strokin' out on my Balcony 19 floors up...









chillycub:

Tokin' and Strokin' out on my Balcony 19 floors up in the air overlookin' the city.

Photo



bebarnice: Mmmmmmmm



bebarnice:

Mmmmmmmm

bebarnice: gulobear: cubfax is hotter than hell Quel beau...



bebarnice:

gulobear:

cubfax is hotter than hell

Quel beau nounours…

boisehorndawg: http://boisehorndawg.tumblr.com/archive



boisehorndawg:

http://boisehorndawg.tumblr.com/archive

Please don't follow my blog if you are under 18.



Please don't follow my blog if you are under 18.

kelvincub: bigguypa22: Can someone help me out with this? Me...



kelvincub:

bigguypa22:

Can someone help me out with this?

Me first!

spymob99: Bush is growing back.



spymob99:

Bush is growing back.

Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



admirerguille: AdmirerGuille Archive  |  Ask A Question



admirerguille:

AdmirerGuille

Archive  |  Ask A Question

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment