Friday, June 7, 2013

underground LOVE;;

Photo



racialicious: Baby realness for your Thursday, Racializens. 



racialicious:

Baby realness for your Thursday, Racializens. 

georgegasm: No one will ever understand the life struggle of having flat feet.

georgegasm:

No one will ever understand the life struggle of having flat feet.

Stumbling is not Falling.: Physical Weaknesses

Stumbling is not Falling.: Physical Weaknesses:

220-to-120:

There are going to be a lot of times when the people reading this blog are going to think that I'm a huge wimp.

Well, I'm a wimp sometimes, but I thought it might be important to introduce you to the condition that limits me the most.

I have flat feet. And, I know, that doesn't seem like that…

Photo





marjgriff: #Repost #naturalhairdaily



marjgriff:

#Repost #naturalhairdaily

Kuchiyose No Jutsu!!!







Kuchiyose No Jutsu!!!

jakeenglish: jakeenglish: My mom mixed two half empty dish...



jakeenglish:

jakeenglish:

My mom mixed two half empty dish soaps and it made a gradient of cleanliness

i told my mom about how her soapy creation got me 400 notes on the internet and she told me to get a job

i'd be petty but i don't have the time

Photo



Photo







empartridge: got my first chunk of adventure time work, here's...



empartridge:

got my first chunk of adventure time work, here's a celebratory gif

blackfemalesuperheroes: Maxine Gibson Appreciation Post



















blackfemalesuperheroes:

Maxine Gibson Appreciation Post

blua: A wine carafe shaped like veins.





blua:

A wine carafe shaped like veins.

kk-frowning: hanierose: lackthelighttoshowtheway: This sort...















kk-frowning:

hanierose:

lackthelighttoshowtheway:

This sort of behavior used to irritate me until I learned about how invasive paparazzi are in America. There are no laws against it.
I've also realized, that by flipping off the camera, the pictures can't be sold to magazines because of "profanity". So really, she's just protecting herself.

liampain: perk of dating me: i have no social life so we can hang out whenever it's convenient for...

liampain:

perk of dating me: i have no social life so we can hang out whenever it's convenient for you

italy-the-pasta-lover: lizthefangirl: yourscientistfriend: TH...



italy-the-pasta-lover:

lizthefangirl:

yourscientistfriend:

THESE ARE THE AGES OF THE DISNEY PRINCESSES AND YOUR LIFE IS A LIE

And to think, a guy kissed a unconscious/comatose 14 year old.

thats a little bit shady

Jafar you pedo

these ages are believable except pocahontas .she looks 21, snow white o.O and jasmine o.o

i'm sorry but jobs that force you to stand up like 8-9 hours straight should be illegal

myownlost: I'd like to cancel my subscription to Menstrual Cycle Monthly

myownlost:

I'd like to cancel my subscription to Menstrual Cycle Monthly

lmaooo truth~!



lmaooo truth~!

No comments:

Post a Comment